The image shown is for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The fischer bolt anchor FBN II is a steel anchor for cost-effective fixations in non-cracked concrete. Thanks to its long thread and the two anchorage depths, the fischer bolt anchor FBN II is particularly flexible. In addition to pre-positioned and push-through installation, the bolt anchor is suitable for stand-off installation. In the stainless steel design, the bolt anchor is suitable for façade sub-structures, cantilevers and ladders outside.
- With assessment document (ETA) the hot dipped galvanized steel version is covered for external use with variable working life depending on environment and corrosion conditions.
- The FBN II achieves maximum load-bearing capacity with standard anchorage depth. This means: fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates.
- If the reduced anchorage depth is used, then this lowers the drill hole depth and simplifies installation.
- Component tolerances are balanced out with the long thread. In addition, FBN II is also suitable for stand-off installations. This increases flexibility.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
- 100x 12x145 Fischer 12/50 FBN II Hex Anchor Galv
- 100x 12x50x50x3 Square Washer Galv
- 1x 12x200x260 Heil SDS-Plus Hammer Masonry Drill Bit
- The FBN II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation; also suitable for stand-off installation under certain conditions.
- Prior to installation, place the hexagon nut in the optimal position (the drive-in pin projects by approx. 3 mm out of the hexagon nut).
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The head embossing offers a simple control of the anchoring.
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS bolt anchor setting tool.
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
|Head Type||Hex Nut|
|Max Fixture Thickness (mm)||50 / 65|
|Drill diameter d0||12 mm|
|Min. drill hole depth for through fixings h2||135 mm|
|Anchor length l||146 mm|
|Max. usable length hef,max./hef,min. tfix||50 / 65 mm|
|Thread Ø x length||M12 x 99 mm|
|Width across nut||19 mm|