When tightening the anchor, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the hole wall. The black plastic ring prevents the anchor from rotating and absorbs the torque slippage. This means that the fixture is pulled towards the anchoring base. The fischer high-performance anchor FH II S with hexagonal head is ideally suited to fix consoles, steel constructions, and cable trays in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and maximum performance. Also for applications in earthquake regions (seismic C1 and C2).
- The ideal combination of screw shank and sleeve enables a high transverse load capacity and fewer fixing points.
- The optimised geometry intelligently reduces the setting energy and thus ensures a force-saving assembly.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance. The European Technical Assessment even cover use in earthquake zones (seismic C1 and C2).
- The low profile of the screw head ensures for a discreet fixing.
- The design between the bolt and the sleeve ensures high shear load-bearing capacity. Thus, fewer fixing points are required.
- The optimised geometry intelligently reduces the energy required for assembly.
- The approval regulates the use of hollow drills.
- Guard rails
- Steel constructions
- Cable trays
- The FH II is suitable for push-through installation.
- When applying the torque, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The black plastic ring prevents rotation when tightening the anchor, and acts as a crumple zone to take the torque slippage so that the fixture is pulled onto the anchor base.
- Available head shapes for flexible design solutions:
Countersunk head (type SK), hexagon head (type S), bolt version with nut and washer (type B) and cap nut (type H).
|Head Type||Hex Head|
|Supplier Part No.||44894|
|Max Fixture Thickness (mm)||25|
|Drill diameter d0||18 mm|
|Min. drill hole depth for through fixings h2||130 mm|
|Anchor length l||132 mm|
|Width across nut||19 mm|
|Max. fixture thickness t fix||25 mm|
|Seismic-Approval||C1 / C2|