The bolt anchor is also suitable for stand-off installation as well as pre-positioned and in push-through installation. The stainless steel version of the bolt anchor is suitable for fixing faasade sub-structures, consoles, and ladders in external areas.
- The FBN II achieves maximum load-bearing capacity with standard anchorage depth. This means: fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates.
- If the reduced anchorage depth is used, then this lowers the drill hole depth and simplifies installation.
- Component tolerances are balanced out with the long thread. In addition, FBN II is also suitable for stand-off installations. This increases flexibility.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
- Stainless steel: permanent safety in outdoor use.
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum load-bearing capacities. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth reduces the drill hole depth. This minimises the amount of time needed for installation whilst increasing flexibility.
- The long thread balances component tolerances and allows for stand-off installations, thus increasing flexibility.
- Few hammer blows and the minimal torque slippage allow for a noticeably simpler installation.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage, and thus ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the attachment.
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- The FBN II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation; also suitable for stand-off installation under certain conditions.
- Prior to installation, place the hexagon nut in the optimal position (the drive-in pin projects by approx. 3 mm out of the hexagon nut).
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The head embossing offers a simple control of the anchoring.
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS bolt anchor setting tool.
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Head Type||Hex Nut|
|Supplier Part No.||507565|
|Max Fixture Thickness (mm)||30 / 45|
|Drill diameter d0||12 mm|
|Min. drill hole depth for through fixings h2||115 mm|
|Anchor length l||124 mm|
|Max. usable length hef,max./hef,min. tfix||30 / 45 mm|
|Thread Ø x length||M12 x 79 mm|
|Width across nut||19 mm|