The image shown is for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
WG-90 is an NLGI 2, multi-purpose lubricating grease that has excellent resistance to moisture whilst eliminating friction and wear. It has a wide operating temperature of -10°C to +120°C, with good low-temperature torque properties. This high-performance grease can be used in multiple applications, especially suitable for wet and corrosive environments.
Features & Benefits
- NLGI grade 2 general purpose grease
- Excellent water, acid and alkali resistance
- Effective temperature range -10°C to +120°C
- Mechanically stable with excellent shear resistance
- Enhanced anti-corrosion and protection properties
- Extremely low water-washout
|Dangerous Goods Class