The image shown is for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
SP-90 is a precision silicone-based general-purpose lubricant. The “dry” film provides an even coverage and maximum lubrication without staining. A highly versatile product that is an excellent performance lubricant and release agent. Wide temperature range: -50°C to +200°C. Good materials compatibility.
- Dry film precision silicone lubricant
- Lubricates and reduces friction
- Effective temperature range -50°C to +200°C
- Prevents sticking, fusing and moisture ingress
- Solvent-free formulation
- Safe for use on all metals, most rubbers
- Also available as NSF H1 registered for use in the food and beverage sector - see separate datasheet / Partcode 2001
|Container Size||500ml Aerosol|
|Dangerous Goods Class||2.1.2A|