Titen HD® Heavy Duty Screw Anchor is the original high-strength screw anchor for use in cracked and uncracked concrete, as well as uncracked masonry. The Titen HD® demonstrates industry-leading performance.
The proprietary design of the threads on the Titen HD® anchor hold the key to its performance. During installation, the innovative serrated carbon-steel threads on the tip of the Titen HD® are vital because they undercut the concrete as the anchor is driven into the hole, making way for the rest of the threads to interlock with the concrete. The result is a continuous mechanical interlock between the anchor and base material that requires little installation torque and offers outstanding performance.
Features & Benefits
- Serrated cutting teeth and patented thread design reduce installation torque, enable quick and easy installation
- Head Stamp with the Simpson Strong‑Tie "≠" sign and the anchor size for easy post-installation inspection
- Specialised Heat-Treatment Process creates tip hardness to facilitate cutting while the anchor body remains ductile
- With high ductility it can be bent to a right angle (90 degrees) and remain intact without snapping or breakage
- Hex-Washer Head increases bearing surface and requires no separate washer, unless required by specification and provides a clean installed appearance
- No special drill bit required — designed to install using standard-sized ANSI tolerance drill bits
- Testing shows the Titen HD installs in concrete with 50% less torque than competitor anchors
- Removable — ideal for temporary anchoring (e.g., formwork, bracing) or applications where fixtures may need to be moved
- Vibration and Shock Resistance
- Excellent minimum edge distance performance
- Qualified for static and seismic loading conditions
- Available in a wide range of diameters and lengths
|Supplier Part No.
|Max Fixture Thickness (mm)