Due to the two anchorage depths and simple mounting, the FAZ II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The proven expansion clip feeds the loads into the concrete in an especially secure manner and ensures maximum load-bearing properties. The zinc-plated steel version is used to fix loads in indoor areas. The steel anchor is, for example, suitable for fixing railings, cable trays and consoles.
- One anchor - two anchorage depths: Reduced anchorage depths save time and costs during drilling.
- With expansion clip for maximum load-bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required. This saves time and costs.
- Minimum torque slippage: Simple assembly saves time as well as wear and tear.
- With approval for cracked concrete and fire inspection: maximum safety.
- According to the new evaluation (ETA), the tensile strengths are decisive. Thus fewer anchors are required.
- The variable anchorage depths with sizes M8 to M16 allow a millimetre-accurate adjustment to the loads for the first time.
- The version with the cap nut offers an optically attractive anchoring and protects against injuries as well thanks to the round shape.
- The first bolt anchor M6 with an ETA assessment Option 1 for secure and reliable anchorings.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance.
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Timber constructions
- The FAZ II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation and is also ideal for stand-off installation thanks to the long thread.
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expand it against the drill hole wall.
- The anchor is set in line with the approval once the preset installation torque is achieved.
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS anchor bolt setting tool.
|Supplier Part No.
|Max Fixture Thickness (mm)
|25 / 45