The fischer Hammerfix N-S with countersunk head consists of a high-quality nylon plug and a nail screw made from zinc-plated or stainless steel. These are pre-mounted for a fast installation process. The Hammerfix is inserted through the attachment part in a time-saving push-through installation. When the nail screw is hammered in, the plug sleeve expands and creates a secure anchoring in the building material. The fischer Hammerfix N-S with countersunk head is ideal for the fixing of wood constructions, plaster and wall connections, and cable and pipe clips in all building materials.
- The rapid hammerset installation reduces the amount of time required and allows for an economic series installation.
- The integrated hammer-in stop prevents the plug from expanding prematurely (jamming), thus enabling a problem-free installation.
- Together with the cross-slot recess, the thread of the nail screw allows the screw to be removed, thus allowing for subsequent dismantling.
- The wide range of diameters and usage lengths provides the correct plug for every fixing.
• Lighting • Substructures made of wood • Wall connection or plaster profiles • Cable and pipe clips • Perforated tapes • Signs
- Suitable for push-through installation.
- When hammered in, the nail screw causes the plug to expand in two directions, thus providing a secure anchoring in the building material.
- Countersunk head plugs are recommended for the installation of timber constructions; in the case of metal constructions, use flat-head plugs, and use pan-head plugs for long holes.
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Building brick
- Natural stone
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Aerated concrete
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
Documents For Download