The fischer nail anchor FNA II 6 with nail head is made of stainless steel. The FNA II is set in a time-saving manner in the push-through installation with just a few taps of the hammer. The installed FNA II expands automatically under load. The cone is then pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the hole wall. Above all, the fischer nail anchor FNA II 6 with nail head is suitable for fixing mounting rails and timber or sub-constructions in external areas.
- Hammerset installation saves time.
- No reinforcement hits due to low anchorage depth This saves time and costs during series installation.
- Expansion clip provides a firm hold.
- ETA approval for multiple fixings.
- Made of stainless steel for fixings used outside.
- The special active principle allows for a simple hammerset installation and, therefore, a short processing time.
- The extremely short anchor depth prevents reinforcement hits, and creates the conditions for a trouble-free installation.
- The optimised expansion clip ensures hold when placing in the drill hole, and prevents it falling out during overhead installations.
- The massive shaft cross-section guarantees a high load-bearing capacity, thus offering an extremely high level of safety.
- A range of head shapes allows for the fixing of wide-ranging fixtures, and for the ideal adaptation to suit the intended use.
• Fire protection boards • Ventilation systems • Metal rails • Subframe systems.
- The FNA II with nail head is suitable for push-through installation.
- The installed nail anchor FNA II expands automatically under load. The cone is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- Available setting tools:
FNA S-SBO to slip onto the drill,
FNA S-SDS for series installation with a drilling hammer,
FNA S-H for the manual installation of mounting rails.
Approvals For Download