The fischer nail anchor FNA II 6 with nail head is made of zinc-plated steel. The FNA II is set in a time-saving manner in the push-through installation with just a few taps of the hammer. The installed FNA II expands automatically under load. The cone is then pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the hole wall. Above all, the fischer nail anchor FNA II 6 with nail head is suitable for fixing fire protection boards, wire and nonious hangers in internal areas.
- Hammerset installation saves time.
- No reinforcement hits due to low anchorage depth This saves time and costs during series installation.
- Expansion clip provides a firm hold.
- ETA approval for multiple fixings.
- Made of stainless steel for fixings used outside.
- The special active principle allows for a simple hammer-set installation and, therefore, a short processing time.
- The extremely short anchor depth prevents reinforcement hits, and creates the conditions for a trouble free installation.
- The optimised expansion clip ensures hold when placing in the drill hole, and prevents it falling out during overhead installations.
- The massive shaft cross-section guarantees a high load-bearing capacity, thus offering an extremely high level of safety.
- A range of head shapes allows for the fixing of wide-ranging fixtures, and for the ideal adaptation to suit the intended use.
• Fire protection plates • Fire protection boards • Ventilation systems • Wire and nonious hangers • Mounting rails • Metal clamps • Substructures made of wood and metal
- The FNA II with nail head is suitable for push-through installation. The FNA II M6 is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation. The FNA II OE and H are suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The installed FNA II nail anchor expands automatically under load. The cone is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- Available setting tools:
FNA S-SBO to slip onto the drill,
FNA S-SDS for series installation with a drilling hammer,
FNA S-H for the manual installation of mounting rails.
- Concrete C12/15 to C50/60, cracked, for multiple fixings of non-structural applications
Also suitable for:
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs
Approvals For Download