The fischer injection anchor sleeve, 1 m length FIS H L, is the cost-effective system component for fixings in perforated brick masonry without approval. The fischer injection mortars FIS V, FIS VW HIGH SPEED, FIS VS LOW SPEED, FIS VL, FIS P Plus, FIS P, and FIS GREEN can be used with it. This cost-saving product is sold by the metre and can be cut to the required length. This increases flexibility and cost-effectiveness. The anchor sleeve is placed in the drill hole, cut to the desired length, and filled with injection mortar from the base of the anchor sleeve. When the threaded rod or internal threaded anchor is installed, the mortar is pressed through the grid structure and creates a form fit with the perforated brick. This directs the load into the building material.
- The metal anchor sleeve can be cut to the required length and thus allows for a range of usable lengths with just one produce, providing flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
- The grating structure of the anchor sleeve allows for uniform distribution of mortar in the drill hole and thus for secure hold.
- Anchorings in perforated brick masonry with injection mortars FIS V, FIS VL, FIS P Plus, FIS P, and FIS GREEN without approval
- The anchor sleeve is at first cut to the required length.
- The anchor sleeve is placed in the drill hole, and filled with injection mortar from the anchor sleeve base.
- Turning in the anchor causes the mortar to be pushed through the anchor sleeve's grating structure, so that it fits the base material perfectly.
- The load is borne by the interlock.
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Hollow blocks made from concrete
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Solid brick
- Hollow pumice slabs
- Slabs made of hollow brick and other perforated brick
- Solid pumice and other solid building materials
* You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.