The fischer gypsum plasterboard fixing GKM is made of metal. When in pre-positioned installation, the plug is screwed in either manually or with a cordless screwdriver so that it is flush to the surface in gypsum plasterboard. No pre-drilling is required with single planked gypsum plasterboard panels. With gypsum fibreboard and double-planked gypsum plasterboard panels pre-drilling should take place with a Ø 8 mm drill. The fischer GKM can hold wood, self-tapping, and chipboard screws between 4 and 5 mm thick as well as various hooks and eyes. It is therefore universally suitable for quickly and safely mounting lights, electrical installations, and interior accessories.
- Due to its material properties, the GKM can be used in gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboard, and can be used with the most wide-ranging screws, hooks and eye screws. This allows for a broad range of applications.
- The sharp, self-tapping thread enables a secure, positive fit fixing. This achieves a high load-bearing capacity.
- The cross-drive recess means that a standard screwdriver or bit can be used. No special setting tool is required.
- The short fixing length means that only a small amount of space is required behind the board. As a result, the GKM can also be used in the case of unknown board thickness and cavity depth.
• Lighting • Pictures • Electrical installations • Fitting accessories
- The GKM is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The self-tapping metal fixing GKM taps itself into the plasterboard with a positive fit.
- Flush installation in the board building material. Overtightening the fixing should be avoided. Therefore, the installation torque should be limited when using a battery operated screwdriver.
- Adapted for wood, self-tapping and chipboard screws of 4.0 to 5.0 mm diameter.
- Pre-drill with a Ø 8 mm drill bit when using gypsum fibreboard and double-planked gypsum plasterboard.
- Not suitable for tiled plasterboard.
- Gypsum fibreboard
- Gypsum plasterboard
Documents For Download