The fischer gypsum plasterboard fixing GK is made of high-quality nylon. When in pre-positioned installation, the plug is screwed in using the setting tool included with a cordless screwdriver so that it is flush to the surface in gypsum plasterboard. No preliminary drilling is necessary for board thicknesses up to 15 mm. The fischer GK can bear wood, sheet metal, and chipboard screws with a diameter of 4 to 5 mm as well as various hooks and eyes. It is therefore universally suitable for quickly and safely mounting pictures, lights, and electrical installations.
- The included setting tool combines the drilling and fixing setting functions. It thus allows for a fast and simple installation.
- The sharp, self-tapping thread of the GK enables a secure, positive fit fixing. This achieves a high load-bearing capacity.
- The short fixing length means that only a small amount of space is required behind the board. As a result, the GK can also be used in the case of unknown board thickness and cavity depth.
- The cross-drive recess in the head of the fixing means that the GK can also be screwed out like a screw without a setting tool.
- The GK can be used with the most wide-ranging screws, hooks and eye screws. This allows for a broad range of applications.
• Lighting • Pictures• Lighting Electrical • installations• Fitting accessories • Series installations
- The gypsum plasterboard fixing GK is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The GK is screwed flush into the gypsum plasterboard using the setting tool provided. Overtightening the fixing should be avoided. Therefore, the installation torque should be limited when using a battery operated screwdriver.
- Adapted for wood, self-tapping and chipboard screws of 4.0 to 5.0 mm diameter.
- For board thicknesses greater than 15 mm, drill a hole first by using the setting tool.
- Not suitable for gypsum fibreboard and tiled plasterboard.
- Gypsum plasterboard, single and double-planked
Download Load Table