The fischer hollow-ceiling anchor FHY is an internal threaded anchor made of zinc-plated steel. The FHY is set into the drill hole by hand via the pre-positioned installation, and then driven in with the hammer until it is surface-flush with the building material. When applying the torque, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve. This expands in the cavity and in solid building materials it expands against the drill hole wall. The fischer hollow-ceiling anchor FHY is ideal for fixing pipelines, cable trays, and air lines in pre-stressed concrete hollow ceilings in indoor areas.
- Extremely flexible and installation-friendly. The anchor can be used up to 5 cm from the tensioning wire.
- Expansion in the cavity and in solid building material.
- Building Authority approval.
- High flexibility due to using conventional metric screws and threaded rods.
- Simple to assemble: The edge of the plug prevents it from falling deeper into the drill hole.
- The active principle of the anchor means that the FHY can be used in cavities or in solid materials up to 5 cm from the tensioning wire. This ensures the highest flexibility and user-friendly installation.
- The embossed edge prevents the anchor sleeve from slipping in the cavity, thus allowing for trouble-free installation.
- The optimised geometry minimises setting energy and allows for use in extremely narrow spaces. This allows for user-friendly installation.
- The metric internal thread means that it is possible to use standard screws or threaded rods for the ideal adaptation to suit the intended use.
- External report for the usage of the FHY in seismic conditions.
• Pipelines • Cable trays • Ventilation systems • Sprinkler systems • Suspended ceilings • Consoles • Steel constructions • Timber constructions
- The FHY is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- Position the FHY hollow-ceiling anchor in the drill hole and drive in flush to the surface of the anchor base using the hammer.
- The FHY pre-positioned anchor must be able to be supported on the attachment for expansion.
- When applying the torque, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it into the cavity or expands it in the solid material against the drill hole wall.
- Screw length ls =
Minimum screw-in depth e2
+ Thickness of fixture tfix
+ Thickness of washer
(with threaded rod: + height of nut)
- Pre-stressed hollow-core concrete slabs ≥ C45/55
* You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- IEA 18_046-1
Download Load Tables
Downloads For Permissions