The fischer bolt anchor FBN II is a steel anchor for cost-effective fixings in non-cracked concrete. Due to the long thread, the fischer bolt anchor FBN II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The bolt anchor is also suitable for stand-off installation as well as pre-positioned and in push-through installation. The stainless steel version of the bolt anchor is suitable for fixing façade sub-structures, consoles, and ladders in external areas.
- Component tolerances are balanced out with the long thread. In addition, FBN II is also suitable for stand-off installations. This increases flexibility.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage. This saves time during installation and removal.
- Stainless steel: permanent safety in outdoor use.
• Steel constructions • Guard rails • Consoles • Ladders • Cable trays • Machines • Staircases • Gates • Façades • Timber constructions
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum load-bearing capacities. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The long thread balances component tolerances and allows for stand-off installations, thus increasing flexibility.
- Few hammer blows and the minimal torque slippage allow for a noticeably simpler installation.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage, and thus ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the attachment.
- The FBN II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation; also suitable for stand-off installation under certain conditions.
- Prior to installation, place the hexagon nut in the optimal position (the drive-in pin projects by approx. 3 mm out of the hexagon nut).
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The head embossing offers a simple control of the anchoring.
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure
|ETA-07/0211||DoP No. 0015|
|DoP No. 0756-CPD-0296|
CLICK HERE For Fixperience Software Download
Approvals For Download